Where Is The Political Leadership I Voted For?
I plan to vote for change because almost every elected politician seems to have excuses or are busy playing political games while this country struggles with drought, unemployment, wild fires and mass shootings. They refuse to solve problems or even listen to those of us who haven't given up on trying to offering them solutions, while being ignored. They lack common sense and work for the wealthy powerful elite, who are not financially hurting like the poor and middle class.
I would like to offer a few of the solutions that can be implement by President Obama immediately and with the support of congress without one single waist of time meeting.
1. Cut the US Corporate and Business Tax rate by 50% in exchange for companies that increase their new hire by 25%. For those who choose not to take advantage of the incentive, their tax rate will remain the same.
2. Plan, mobilize and construct a National High Speed Rail Transportation System within two months. It would require employees be hired to work four shifts 24 /7 and everyone receives $10 per hour for 8 hours per day.
3. Request Bill Gates and Warren Buffet provide 1 million dollars to every county in the US to fund start-up businesses that provide local products and services for that county and state (High Speed Rail Transportation System Supplies) and reward them with 10% equity in each business that receive funding. Funding must be rewarded equally based on percentage of gender, race, and age of the county.
4. Implement a 3 year moratorium of home foreclosures. No one should be allowed to lose their home during this recession for some, depression for millions of others.
These are simple solutions to Jump start the US Economy immediately, but unless “We The People” demand that our leadership lead, instead of provide excuses, then we will get what we deserve the government we get. I believe that America is capable of once again achieving great things with the right leadership who has the courage to ignore their political party, stop worrying about the next election and start solving the problems they were elected to solve.
Charles E. Campbell, Founder & CEO
Allen Hydro Energy Corporation -http://www.ahecEnergy.com
Cuptoopia.com, Inc. - http://www.Cuptoopiacom.ning.com
Sir, I agree with what you say every bit. However the real solution (long-term) to the promblem in this country lies with native black America and we may not even realize it. I mean by solution there are at least
2 things that we need to have.
1. Political Autonomy : That is the true and real freedom for native black Americans to remake ourselves over from the Top down or from top to bottom into the best, most sane and progressive group of people that we can possibly be.
2. Reparations or Economic Restitutions: We need some equitable form of reparations from not only white Americans but from African, Asians, Jews, Arabs and all the hands that contributed to the Chattel Enslavement , the Old Jim Crow Enslavement and the New Jim Crow enslavements of our Ancestors and us ( the black American Holocaust as it is called by historians or the great Maafa).
3. We are our OWN Tribal/Socio-Ethnic group of people and Races and Religions cannot be used to distort or deny that truth any longer. We are Original Native Black Americans, Not Africans, Jews, Arabs or American Indians. We are our OWN group of people.
4. The American Black Belt should be the region that we use as a Economic Reviver for ourselves and the whole nation here. It is in fact the territory that our Ancestors worked for so long and where most of us live at anyway. Investments and growth in this area would spur the whole country.