Tune in to The Batchelor Pad at 6:00PM EST where we give you "REAL TALK" about topics that affect ALL PEOPLE from a social, economical and racial standpoint!
6:15pm- Troy Sparks of the Milwaukee Community Journal-Topics:The race for Governor in Wisconsin is heating up with the Tea Party and other outside "right wingers" pouring more money into Governor Walker's campaign while progressives mak a last minute push to help Tom Barrett try to win for Dems. Will the conservative right hold the Governor seat or will the Democrats be successful in their recall efforts? We will ask Troy and get the latest news regarding the race to election day June 5th.
1. Heat win a wild game against the Celtics despite Rondo's 44
2. Thunder look to get back into the series at home against the Spurs
3. New owner Benson of the Hornets gets top pick in the NBA Draft/Jordan and the Bobcats get the 2nd pick
4. Kings Conquer the Devils in Jersey in game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals
5. NFL dream alive for falsely convicted man
1. Indiana man shoots 4, 1 fatally, before shooting self
2. Suspected Seattle gunman, 5 others dead
"Plus breaking news, scores, updates, great music in between"