Tune in to The Batchelor Pad at 6:00PM EST where we give you "REAL TALK" about topics that affect ALL PEOPLE from a social, economical and racial standpoint!
6:15pm- Dr. Kenyatta Cavil is currently an Assistant Professor, Coordinator of the Sport Studies & Leadership Program in the Department of Health & Kinesiology at TxSU Houston, TX · http://www.thg-agency.com-Topics: The rumors of Hampton going to the CAA, the potential fallout at FAMU in the hazing case and other related topics.
7:30pm- Wilmer J. Leon, III, Ph.D. is a Political Scientist whose primary areas of expertise are Black Politics and Public Policy. Wilmer has a BS degree in Political Science from Hampton Institute, a Masters in Public Administration (MPA) from Howard University, and a Ph.D. in Political Science from Howard University and host of "Inside the Issues” is a three hour, call-in, talk radio program that airs live nationally on Saturday's from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET on XM Satellite Radio Channel 169 and is rebroadcast on XM Channel 169 in its entirety on Sunday's from 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET. -Topics: His thoughts on the latest in the Trayvon Martin and Robert Champion Cases and his thoughts on the Melissa Alexander case and other related topics.
1. Spurs look to go up 2-0 against the Thunder
2. We will recap Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals between the Celtics and Heat/No timetable for Bosh return
3. Former World Champ Johnny Tapia found dead in his home/Paul Williams seriously hurt in a motorcycle crash
4. Phillies sending Halladay to doctor on Tuesday with a sore shoulder
5. Mickelson joins group trying to buy Padres
1. Etan Patz suspect reportedly kept body in store freezer
2. Hundreds protest pastor who gave anti-gay sermon
3. Barney Frank Makes Awkward Trayvon Martin 'Hoodie' Joke During Commmencement.
To become a member of "PAD NATION" by hitting us at our Facebook page at facebook.com/padnation, pad4truth@twitter, 646-929-0130 to listen or e-mail us for sponsorship info, employment opportunities or internships at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, comments and concerns!